Worldwide Travel Adapter
with Two USB Ports
Can be used in over 150 countries
Free standard U.K. delivery
Worldwide postage options
Less cables = more space + less weigh
If you are like us and use the hotel desk to cue up your electronics ready to be charged through your laptop, this is for you. Because our worldwide travel adapter has two USB ports you can charge your phone and your GoPro at the same time, or your camera and your IPod, or your PSP and your IPad, or your…. you get the idea.
You can also use it the old-fashioned way and plug your laptop, hairdryer, GPS, and anything else with a plug directly into the wall socket in over 150 countries. The built in slider will help you select the right plug, without fail.
If you are traveling to or from the: UK, USA, anywhere in Europe, Australia, Switzerland, Italy, China, or Japan we have you covered. For a full list of countries click here. If are hungry for more technical information, the full specifications of the plug can be found here.
- Suitable for equipment with earthed & unearthed plugs (2 and 3 pin plugs)
- Receptacles for: Switzerland, Italy, Australia/China, UK, USA, Europe (all 2 pin Euro plugs)
- Retractable plugs: Switzerland, Italy, Australia/China, UK, USA, Europe
- Input voltage: 100V – 250V
- Max. load: 10A
- Power rating: e.g. at 110V – 1100W / 220V – 2200W
- Integrated fuse
- Colour: black
What are my postage options?
Please note postage is only charged once per order.
Mainland UK & Channel Islands
- Standard U.K Delivery £2.50 (3 - 5 days)
- Express Delivery: £3.50 (within 2 days)
Mainland Europe / Ireland
- Standard European Delivery £3.80 (from 5 days)
- RM Airsure Shipping £7.61 (within 5 Days)
Rest of the World
- Standard Worldwide Delivery £7.61 (from 5 days)
- Express Shipping £20.60 (2 - 3 days)
How do I look after my kite compression bags?
How long will the compression bags last?
- Lets say you go on two trips a year and looked after according to the care instructions above, the bags will last approximately 4 - 6 years.
- Take three kites on holiday.
- Put a kite in your carry on luggage.
- Easy to compress your kite on the way home.
- Save weight with a smaller kit bag.
- Use the smaller stealth/Golf kit bags.
Why should I buy the X3 kit and what are the advantages?
How do I pay with credit card?
Follow the check out process as normal, once you have clicked the confirm button you will be directed to our secure PayPal payment page on the left hand side of this screen you will see the words 'Don't have a PayPal account? No problem, continue checkout.' click here and follow the instructions.